Monday, April 2, 2018

Going To Whole Foods To Get Vegan Food

I love Whole Foods grocery store. The prices are kinda high but they have the tastiest foods and they carry a lot of Vegan items and food. I go there a lot lately. I really like their Vegan cookies at the bakery, vegan cakes, cupcakes. I found some cocoa goji berry bars that are amazingly delicious and also healthy. I read that goji berries have many health benefits and they improve memory and brain activities. They have a section full of nuts, bars, seeds etc. They have goji berries there. I loved the cocoa bars mixed with nuts and goji berries the most. You can find many vegan grocery items at Whole Foods and the numbers are growing because a lot of people are going Vegan and buy those Vegan products. It's always better to read all the ingredients at the back of the items. Some looks Vegan but contain milk, eggs, dairy etc. Gotta be careful. I also check if there are additives in the things that I buy. If I read a lot of things that I don't even know of, I don't buy those things because they're very unhealthy. I usually eat canned veggies, nuts and soups most of the time with bread or chips. They're affordable and taste good. I still go to Whole Foods sometimes to get the tastiest of snacks that you can't find anywhere else =)

No comments:

Post a Comment