Monday, April 2, 2018

Weird Fire Alien Sky?

I saw this sunset in the background while I was driving in Florida. It was strange also pretty cool. I couldn't believe how different it was unlike the sunsets I've seen in the past. I watch sunsets all the time in Florida. This one had really bright colors in the sky backed by clouds. Perhaps there was some type of activities behind the clouds. I'm glad I had my camera with me to record it all in Full HD. I merged them to create a video driving on the highway. I had to share this. It seems like there are many cloud formations are happening word wide. Are they trying to hide something from us? I like filming and taking pictures of sunsets. Some of them are gorgeous. Watching sunsets is always something to do if you live in Florida or coastal areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment