Thursday, April 5, 2018

How To Draw ‘Vegan’ With Drawing App on A Tablet

I started drawing on my Ipad. Ipad is one of the best tablets to draw. It's very fast and powerful, App store has a lot of drawing and sketching apps. I drew this with Adobe Draw app with iPad Pro 10.5. It's a great tablet. You definitely need a stylus to draw, not necessarily Apple Pencil but that's probably better. I bought a smooth drawing stylus for $10 from the Tech store. I love it. It works perfect and lets you design smoothly. It's all your imagination when you start drawing. I love drawing the word 'Vegan' the most. It's got its own tune and effect to it. You can decorate it with smileys, leaves, flowers, branches and green effects all over. I made this in like 10-15 mins. I have some other designs that I will share later.

No comments:

Post a Comment