Thursday, March 29, 2018

How To Make A Simple Vegan Sandwich =)

I love making Vegan sandwiches all the time. I make this sandwich because it's very easy to make and very delicious =)  This Vegan sausage is so tasty combined with the tomatoes or vegan cheeses and sauces. Check what kind of bread you get before you buy. Some bread contain milk or eggs. I read the ingredients of all the groceries I buy before I purchase them. So many things that look Vegan may contain milk, eggs etc. Best way is to read all the ingredients of all the items all the time. Most of the vegan sausages are great. I don't really like Vegan veggies dogs or veggie chickens. They remind me of real meat with their taste and look. I can only eat the vegan sausages in this moment. Vegan must prepare most of their food unless it's raw fruits and veggies. It's like only very few items are Vegan at grocery stores but luckily the vegan products are growing in grocery stores. So many people are going vegan. I'm glad it's so popular now. A lot of people becoming aware of what's going. We're what we eat and no animals are meant to be food for people. There are so many delicious fruits, veggies, nuts of all kinds for us to eat and consume instead of animals, meat and dairy products.

No comments:

Post a Comment