Thursday, March 29, 2018

Spiders Approach You When You Go Vegan !!

Many of these little cool looking creatures approached me after I became Vegan recently. I realized spiders might love Vegans for some reasons. Perhaps Vegans are more in tune with nature and animals around them. These creatures seem very sensitive to energy and what's going on around them. They have several eyes and legs that they move around easily. I felt like this creature was watching me for a while like trying to understand me or feeling me. Spiders are very smart and extraordinary creatures for sure. I've never been this close to them before. Am I becoming the Spider Man. =)  I don't think so. Going Vegan is awesome. Humans meant to be Vegans in reality. All animals are our friends. This little guy jumped on me like dogs jump on people to hug them. It was weird ! I never felt bad about this spider being near me. I don't know what kind of spider this is but this type of spider is pretty cool looking and friendly. I don't like spiders like that. They are scary, creepy looking and some are poisonous so gotta be careful about them. I just want to make a point about how Vegans become closer to all creatures and animals after some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment