Monday, February 11, 2019

Trying The Tofurky Chicken The First Time =)


I tried the tofurky chicken the first time and loved it. It's tofu based product that tastes similar to chicken. Some vegans miss the taste of chicken and other meats they were eating in the past. You can find all kinds of tofu based or other kinds of plant-based meat products in the market now. My favorite is italian sausages but this fake chicken was pretty good as well. You can sear both sides on a pan with a little oil and add spices and other things you like to form a tasty dish. There is no reason not to go Vegan anymore. There are so many vegan meat options and cheeses of different kinds. I recorded the cooking of this product by Tofurky. Their product line is pretty delicious for sure. I tried few of them and liked them all. I'd recommend anyone to Go Vegan and try these plant-based products that are made by these companies. Watch the videos and Subscribe to my Youtube channel called VeganWorld Techbook for new videos. Thanks for clicking on this post !!

No comments:

Post a Comment